Reportedly the regulator carried out surveillance on the airline and found it had not taken corrective steps in the area of training. Meanwhile the safety action group (SAG) was also not in the training department as required by aviation rules. DGCA Director (air safety) Maneesh Kumar said in the notice to IndiGo's Head of Training Sanjiv Bhalla "The corrective action actions taken are inconsistent and not commensurate with the severity of the FOQA (Flight Operations Quality Assurance) events".
Furthermore the DGCA audit focused on the area of occurrence reporting, FOQA monitoring and analysis, implementation of Safety Management System, aircrew training, flight operations and airworthiness and the show cause notice has also been sent to senior airline executives Rakesh Srivastava, Ashim Mitra and Hemant Kumar.
Moreover the DGCA has asked the four airline executives why action should not be taken against them in view of the lapses and violation of the regulatory requirements. It has given 15 days' time to the executives to respond. Apparently InterGlobe Enterprises (IGE), a promoter of IndiGo, on Friday said that Rakesh Gangwal's allegations of "collapsing" corporate governance in the airline are baseless. Recently, the crisis at the country's largest private carrier IndiGo deepened with the dispute between the promoters of the airline turning ugly.
Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seems to be trying to attract the weaker sections and women in a big way. On Monday, the government introduced a bill giving 50% reservations to Backward Classes (BC), SC, ST and communities classes in nominated posts and state corporations, boards, societies, trusts and agricultural market yards.
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?