Not only National Media even Media in Telugu States are controlled by its Management directly for getting support from respective Governments. People and journo were discussed in offline how Telangana Govt treated media but not dared to question on its face. AP new government is following in same way towards Media. YS jagan warned two Media channels directly after taking the oath as new Chief Minister on May 30th.
But the revolution in Social Media can’t hide some issues to reach the people. If there is Social Media some news even people can’t reach to their cognizance. News regarding AP Transport Minister Perni Venkatramaiah (nani) has circulated in National Media since yesterday. However, we can able to see the news in one or two dailies or channel with low importance in Telugu States. Asha worker tries to commit suicide and wrote letter against Minister nani in Machilipatnam.
Police registered her statement and sent the letter to Forensic Test for conformity. lakshmi made allegation against Minister nani and his follower were harassed her mentioned in the letter. This became news to National Media yesterday.
Asha worker tries to end life, alleges harassment by AP minister - business Standard
Asha worker tries to end life, alleges harassment by Andhra Pradesh minister in Machlipatnam -- New Indian Express
Asha Worker Commits Suicide, Alleges Harassment by Andhra Minister -- NDTV
Asha worker tries to end life alleges harassment by AP minister – THE WEEK
Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati Reportedly VIP break darshan, which gives privileged access to those close to the powers that be, is soon going to be available even to devotees, with some conditions. Presently the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is contemplating linking a certain number of VIP break darshan tickets to donations made to the Srivani trust. Meanwhile the scheme, for which the modalities are being drawn up, is said to be the brain
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain