YSRCP National Secretary and Rajya Sabha member V Vijayasai Reddy is suffocating TDP and its Supremo with his strong tweets in the Social Media. In response to Chandrababu Naidu's statement about his 40 years of seniority in politics, Reddy said that in the past 40 years Babu had done nothing for the people' welfare excepting for multiplying his family assets.
He had eaten off the state coffers like a vulture and he would only be remembered by the future generations in this manner. In another tweet, vijay Sai Reddy also took potshots at Nara lokesh for enacting dramas on a daily basis that he was unable to realize as to why people had rejected him and his father. It is about time you put an end to this sham, he said.
Both the father and son have the credit of marauding and storing wealth in an organized fashion, Vijaya Sai Reddy alleged. The ongoing Assembly Session in Andhra Pradesh and the heated discussions in the house only increased the Bad Blood between both the parties.
BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority Reportedly in a veiled message to the Shiv Sena, Home Minister Amit Shah asserted that it is not impossible for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to receive absolute majority in the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly election. Meanwhile in an exclusive interview with leading network, Shah predicted a two thirds majority for the BJP-Shiv Sena "gathbandhan". Even though the home minister accepted
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo