The Amma Vodi scheme being mooted by YS jagan Mohan Reddy promises Rs 15,000 financial aid to the families for sending their students to the government schools. The scheme will be launched on January 26, 2020. The scheme is a big hit as several parents can be seen lining up for admissions in government schools.
In fact, some schools reportedly have put up 'No-admissions' board' on their school premises this despite the rule that government schools cannot deny admissions. There is also a surge in the demand for textbooks and uniforms as well. But then, this will bring new challenges to the government schools now.
But with the rise in the number of students, it is worrying that there is stuff crunch to meet the need of the rising number. Additionally, many teachers are also awaiting promotions to secondary school. We will have to see how the government takes up this challenge and change the face of Public education.
10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao got a rousing reception at his native village in Chintamadaka of Siddipet district on Monday. Though KCR had spent a lot of time in his childhood in Chintamadaka, he hardly visited the place after he became the chief minister, except on the polling day.
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States