Amaravathi sources stated that in response to TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu's statement about his 40 years of seniority in politics, YSRCP National Secretary and Rajya Sabha member V Vijayasai Reddy said that it was not any kind of special eligibility that Chandrababu could claim for the kind of atrocities done over the years. Meanwhile Vijayasai Reddy took to Twitter and said that in the past 40 years Chandrababu had done nothing for the people' welfare excepting for multiplying his family assets.
Furthermore he had eaten off the state coffers like a vulture and he would only be remembered by the future generations in this manner. Reportedly in another tweet, he scoffed at Nara lokesh for enacting dramas on a daily basis that he was unable to fathom as to why people had rejected him and his father. He said it is about time you put an end to this sham.
Moreover both the father and son have the credit of marauding and storing wealth in an organized fashion. Criticizing them for throwing allegations over the Village Volunteer interview process, Vijayasai Reddy said that if lokesh was interested in knowing the ground reality, he should probably consider applying and attending the interview.
Chandrababu's First Delhi Trip After Election Defeat Former AP chief minister and TDP National President Nara Chandrababu Naidu offered floral tributes to former finance minister Arun Jaitley at the latter's residence in Kailash Nagar in Delhi today morning. Naidu said that Chandrababu is a close associate of him. He remembered how he emerged from a student leader during his college days.
- Youngsters with smart phones can register themselves as damage assessment volunteers for Kerala flood relief
- Airtel bundled various other offers including subscriptions to OTT platforms
- Why trains cancelled between Bengaluru and Mangaluru and few in Kerala?
- Rathnakar, new representative to AP Govt for North America
- TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours