Accordingly Indian cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni is always in headlines these days. Meanwhile one for not meeting the expectations of the fans with his bat and the other for his retirement. Furthermore many of them are wondering when Dhoni will retire from international cricket and what he will do after retiring. A BJP leader has answers for Dhoni's post-retirement plans.
Reportedly the BJP leader is Sanjay Paswan from Bihar and Paswan said Dhoni will join politics after quitting cricket and he might be the face of Jharkhand in the next elections which are likely to be held by the end of this year. Furthermore not just that BJP is mulling to field Dhoni as Chief Ministerial candidate. Perhaps the BJP leader went on to claim that the first round of discussions between him and BJP is already one. Once Dhoni retires, his next step would be in politics. Dhoni will contest for the Jharkhand assembly and it will be completely his call on which constituency he wants to pick.
Moreover if seriously Dhoni steps into politics, then there would be certainly good days for Jharkhand and it's progress. Perhaps if this happens and Dhoni will once again make it to the records of becoming the first cricketer to become the chief minister of a state.
2 Ex-Military Officials, 3 Former IAS Officers go to Supreme Court regarding Article 370 Earlier, Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi said that the way Article 370 has been scrapped is totally unconstitutional. The Congress general secretary said, "There are rules to be followed when such things are done. But here nothing is followed.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector