Reportedly Sir Kim Darroch described the move as an act of "diplomatic vandalism". Meanwhile the paper says the memo was written after the then Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson appealed to the US in 2018 to stick with the nuclear deal and the latest leak came despite the Met Police warning against publication.
Reportedly the first memos criticizing Trump's administration, which emerged a week ago, prompted a furious reaction from the US president and resulted in Sir Kim resigning from his role. Furthermore in the Mail's most recent revelation, it reports Sir Kim wrote that Republican President Trump appeared to be abandoning the nuclear deal for "personality reasons" because the pact had been agreed by his Democrat predecessor, Barack Obama.
Moreover under the deal, iran agreed to limit its sensitive nuclear activities in return for the lifting of crippling economic sanctions and President Trump said he did not think that the deal went far enough and reinstated US sanctions after withdrawing from the deal in May 2018. Apparently the British ambassador is said to have highlighted splits among US presidential advisors and that the White House did not have a "day to day" strategy of what to do following withdrawal from the deal.
2 Ex-Military Officials, 3 Former IAS Officers go to Supreme Court regarding Article 370 Earlier, Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi said that the way Article 370 has been scrapped is totally unconstitutional. The Congress general secretary said, "There are rules to be followed when such things are done. But here nothing is followed.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector