Reportedly moon landing, the main part of india's second lunar mission Chandrayaan-2 is not like an aircraft taking off from one airport and landing in another. Meanwhile from the blasting off of the india's heavy lift rocket, Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mark III (GSLV-Mk III), from the rocket port in Sriharikota on July 15, till the Lander Vikram lands on the moon's surface on September 6, the challenges are many, said Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
Furthermore to start with, the about 3.844 lakh km distance between the earth and the moon. Apparently ensuring trajectory accuracy while travelling such a long distance is a challenge as trajectory is influenced by the non-uniform gravity of the earth and the moon, gravitational pull of other astronomical bodies, solar radiation pressure and the moon's true orbital motion.
Moreover the next challenge is the deep space communication link between the ISRO and the Chandrayaan-2. Perhaps owing to the distance, limited on-board power, radio signals will be weak with heavy background noise and the signals have to be picked up by large antennas. Moreover the descent trajectory of vikram has to take into account the variation in local gravity.
2 Ex-Military Officials, 3 Former IAS Officers go to Supreme Court regarding Article 370 Earlier, Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi said that the way Article 370 has been scrapped is totally unconstitutional. The Congress general secretary said, "There are rules to be followed when such things are done. But here nothing is followed.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector