Chennai sources stated that Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu on Sunday asserted that Tamilnadu is the medical destination of the country and its credibility as a trusted medical centre holds great significance. Meanwhile he was speaking at the opening ceremony of MGM Hospital here. Tamil Nadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit was also present at the event. The Vice President said "Medical tourism in india is good, particularly in Chennai. The city attracts a good number of international patients. Tamilnadu is the state which is moving forward in everything it has something special".
He added "Tamilnadu average is above the national average in the health sector. health care should be affordable. Public-private partnership should be a model". Furthermore the Vice President also appealed to the hospitals to adopt a government school to give preventive health care and to create more awareness among students.
He added "I appeal to every hospital to adopt a government school and visit and advice students to give preventive health care and communicate awareness on communicable diseases”. Moreover Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit said, "Tamilnadu is the hub for medical services in india. 15 lakh patients come to the state for health care." Today we are witnessing widespread changes in lifestyle and the emergence of new diseases. If malnutrition is a problem then pollution too is an issue. It is important to fight against the common enemy which is disease”.
2 Ex-Military Officials, 3 Former IAS Officers go to Supreme Court regarding Article 370 Earlier, Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi said that the way Article 370 has been scrapped is totally unconstitutional. The Congress general secretary said, "There are rules to be followed when such things are done. But here nothing is followed.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector