According to sources a 33 year old woman in hyderabad killed herself after she held on to her three year old daughter and jumped off the fourth floor balcony of her apartment in the city's Balajinagar area in Kukatpally on Saturday night. Meanwhile the incident took place at around 11 pm and the woman has been identified as 33 year old Padmaja. Police said that Padmaja and her husband, Rama Murthy, had been facing financial issues, which may have led her to take the extreme step.
A police officer who visited the spot, told reporters "She was rushed to OMNI Hospitals nearby where she succumbed to her injuries while undergoing treatment and the daughter is presently undergoing treatment for her injuries". Reportedly the couple, who have two daughters, were reported to be married for close to 13 years and they were running an event management business.
Moreover the incident was also caught on a CCTV camera and the visuals show Padmaja and her daughter falling to the ground at 10:57 pm. Within a minute, Rama Murthy is seen running out of the gate and picking up his wife and shouting for help. Further the neighbors who are alerted also step out. The video ends as he picks up his daughter to check what injuries she had received from the fall. Perhaps police said that they have registered a case of suspicious death under Section 174 of the CrPC, based on a complaint by Padmaja's father, lakshmi Narayana.
President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir Reportedly the Unites States said India’s decision on Article 370 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter but has regional implications and President Donald Trump expects to hear from PM Narendra Modi when they meet on the margins of the upcoming G-7 meetings what he plans to do to reduce
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- From September 1 RBI allows e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Single use plastics be banned by Indian Railways from October 2
- Southern Railways plans to suspend Housekeeping Services in 86 Trains