According to sources a BJP MLA from Uttar Pradesh has made disgusting comments on Muslims and the religion. When speaking to the media the MLA, said, " In Muslim religion, you know that people keep 50 wives and give birth to 1050 children." Further the lawmaker said, "This is not a tradition but an animalistic tendency. In society, giving birth to only two to four children is normal."
Furthermore this BJP MLA is identified as Surendra Singh who represents Ballia constituency. Meanwhile in fact this MLA is not new to controversies. Reportedly in the past he made similar comments that Hindu couple should give birth to five children to keep the Hindutva intact. Later in an interview with national media, Surendra defended his comments and added this step is necessary to increase the Hindu population in the country.
Previously this month Surendra called government doctors as demons and journalists as brokers. Perhaps surprisingly no politician or journalists have objected his comments. May be there are afraid of the dominant BJP government in Uttar Pradesh.
Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change? Minister of Municipal Administration and Urban Development, Botcha Satyanarayana speaking to the media in Vishakapatnam had hinted about a change in the Capital from Amaravati. This has triggered speculations.
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"
- Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA