According to sources a BJP MLA from Uttar Pradesh has made disgusting comments on Muslims and the religion. When speaking to the media the MLA, said, " In Muslim religion, you know that people keep 50 wives and give birth to 1050 children." Further the lawmaker said, "This is not a tradition but an animalistic tendency. In society, giving birth to only two to four children is normal."
Furthermore this BJP MLA is identified as Surendra Singh who represents Ballia constituency. Meanwhile in fact this MLA is not new to controversies. Reportedly in the past he made similar comments that Hindu couple should give birth to five children to keep the Hindutva intact. Later in an interview with national media, Surendra defended his comments and added this step is necessary to increase the Hindu population in the country.
Previously this month Surendra called government doctors as demons and journalists as brokers. Perhaps surprisingly no politician or journalists have objected his comments. May be there are afraid of the dominant BJP government in Uttar Pradesh.
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?