According to sources ever since india's Space Research Organisation has cancelled the supposed Chandrayaan 2 mission launch, there is a widespread criticism on the space agency regarding the last-minute change in plans. Meanwhile especially some journalists who were invited to the launch program have made some scathing remarks.
Furthermore at the media gallery of the Sriharikota, journalist from india and abroad came to cover the most high-profile launch and hence this criticism. Apparently but what ISRO has done is right as they have aborted the mission and the flight of GSLV MKIII due to technical snag 56 minutes before the target time of launch. Hence this took place at 3 am in the morning.
When reacting on this, popular Corporate biggie Anand Mahendra rebuffed the critics, saying, "Better safe than sorry... A competent, professional team knows when a risk is too high and always makes a temporary retreat in order to successfully advance another day.. When you're ready to launch again, I'll happily stay awake again!". Moreover recently when israel sent their moon mission Beresheet, the lunar craft has crash landed on the moon, devastating the million dollar crore project. With ISRO spending 1000 crores almost on the mission, what's the point in sending a flight that has an issue?
Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah? There is a lot of buzzes that the Union Government is upset with YSR Congress Government terminating the contract of Navayuga Engineering for construction of Polavaram major irrigation project. However, YSR Congress Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy shocked everyone
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network