It is known to our readers that Ravi Prakash, former CEO of TV9 is granted bail by the Telangana High Court in the cases of forgery and Funds Misuse by the new management, Alanda Media. The court asked Ravi Prakash to attend before the Police once a week and also instructed him not to leave the country with the court permission.
This comes as a huge relief to the former Media Icon and now, Ravi Prakash is contemplating to start a new channel on his own. Speaking to a media journalist, Ravi Prakash himself revealed this. "I have my own plans and I will come out with them in August. I plan to start a Television channel, a newspaper, and a web platform," he said.
Speculations among the media circles are that he will name the channel as R Plus. At the same time, Ravi Prakash on record condemned any connection with BJP to take on the Telangana Government which has been hounding him with cases. It has to be seen if Ravi Prakash with his new channel will pull down TV9 from The Number One Position which it has been holding for years now.
KTR angry on BJPs work ethics Reportedly yesterday a big man came from New Delhi and his name is 'JP Nadda.' And whatever he said is 'Abaddala Adda,' said TRS Working President KT Rama Rao. When addressing the constituency level extensive meeting in Kukatpally, KTR came down heavily on BJP and its working president Nadda.
- Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts