hyderabad sources reported that opposing the construction of new buildings for Secretariat and legislature in Telangana, the opposition Congress, BJP, TDP, Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS) and others Monday urged Governor ESL Narasimhan to use his powers to stop the "misuse" of public money by the TRS government. Reportedly "He (Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao) is unnecessarily putting this financial burden on the people for his superstitions.
Furthermore shifting or demolishing the existing buildings will be a major loss to the people and the special power with regard to shifting of offices also lies with the Governor. Further we appealed to the Governor to stop the misuse of money," Congress Lok Sabha member A revanth Reddy told reporters after meeting the Governor. Reportedly BJP leader and former minister D K Aruna alleged that Rao sought to earn fame for the construction of new buildings and that their construction was not going to benefit people.
Moreover TJS president M Kodandaram said the delegation explained to the Governor that he had all the powers to protect the buildings as he is the custodian of the buildings as per Section 8 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act. Apparently CPI state secretary Chada venkat Reddy said there were more pressing issues than construction of the new Secretariat like drought and drinking water shortage. Rao had recently laid separate foundation stones for the construction of the new buildings for the Secretariat and legislature. Perhaps the TRS government would take decisions in the interest of the people and in a way that reflected the pride of Telangana.
Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato Latest report confirms that Swiggy and Zomato have been able to keep most other competitors in the Indian online food delivery business at bay, narrowing down the fight to just the two of them. Reportedly Amazon may target a Diwali launch from Bangalore and take it beyond in steps.
- Delhi HC called P Chidambaram "kingpin i.e. key conspirator" in INX media case
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- Will Karnataka get additional Rs. 4432 Crore as disaster hit from Centre?
- Hyderabad Metro launches a Train every 4 mins during Peak Hours
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- IAF helicopter rescued two men stranded on a pier of a bridge being constructed over Tawi River
- Karnataka received 279% more than normal rainfall
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- BIG BREAKING: After all the Drama, P Chidambaram arrested in INX Media Scam Case
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA