hyderabad sources reported that opposing the construction of new buildings for Secretariat and legislature in Telangana, the opposition Congress, BJP, TDP, Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS) and others Monday urged Governor ESL Narasimhan to use his powers to stop the "misuse" of public money by the TRS government. Reportedly "He (Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao) is unnecessarily putting this financial burden on the people for his superstitions.
Furthermore shifting or demolishing the existing buildings will be a major loss to the people and the special power with regard to shifting of offices also lies with the Governor. Further we appealed to the Governor to stop the misuse of money," Congress Lok Sabha member A revanth Reddy told reporters after meeting the Governor. Reportedly BJP leader and former minister D K Aruna alleged that Rao sought to earn fame for the construction of new buildings and that their construction was not going to benefit people.
Moreover TJS president M Kodandaram said the delegation explained to the Governor that he had all the powers to protect the buildings as he is the custodian of the buildings as per Section 8 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act. Apparently CPI state secretary Chada venkat Reddy said there were more pressing issues than construction of the new Secretariat like drought and drinking water shortage. Rao had recently laid separate foundation stones for the construction of the new buildings for the Secretariat and legislature. Perhaps the TRS government would take decisions in the interest of the people and in a way that reflected the pride of Telangana.
PM Modi to Bhutanese students ' World today offers more opportunities than ever before" Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is on a 2 day Bhutan visit, on Sunday addressed Bhutanese students and said it's natural that the people of Bhutan and India experience great attachment to each other. When addressing students of the Royal University of Bhutan, PM Modi said, "I want to tell you all, there is no better time to be young than now, the world today offers more opportunities than ever before. You have the power and potential to do extraordinary things, which
- No Future for TDP in Rayalaseema?
- Will TDP Stop Petty Politics At Least Now?
- PM Modi's visit to Bahrain will be first ever Prime Ministerial visit from India
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association
- CM YS Jagan's speech at Dallas inspires Many
- Suicide bomber targeted a packed Afghan wedding hall at Kabul
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- Drunk Driver ran over 6-7 pedestrians in HSR Layout Bengaluru - SHOCKING VIDEO
- This Zomato delivery executive dropped customer along with his food
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- Rajnath Singh said talks with Pakistan would now only be on PoK
- Why Mike Tyson spends in Weeds every month?
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Telangana Revenue Department perceived as one of the most corrupt in the state