According to sources as the bookings for 'Kia Seltos' is ready to begin from 16th July in india, a letter from the CEO of Korean car maker is now drawing huge criticism and trolling from the netizens of Telugu states. When speaking in the assembly, AP Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy countered Nara Chandrababu Naidu by reading out a letter from Kia Motors CEO and claimed credit for YS Rajasekhar Reddy in setting up the Kia Motors manufacturing unit in Amaravati.
Furthermore this attempt to take away the credit from former CM Chandrababu has become a subject of discussion on social media. Apparently for Netizens and TDP supporters, It did not take long time to dig into the details and they soon began to troll him. Also, the memes haven't excluded late YSR, CEO of Kia Motors and present CM jagan Mohan Reddy.
Moreover the previous clip of Buggana, during he was in opposition, went viral on social media with jokes and memes on his recent claim and few netizens are referring to the letter as a 'fake one'.
Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue Washington sources reported that Donald Trump is "ready to assist" India and Pakistan on the Kashmir issue if both sides ask for it, a top White House official has said, underlining that the US President is "very focused" on the situation in the Valley in view of its "broader implications". Furthermore tensions between India and Pakistan spiked after New Delhi abrogated provisions
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it