According to sources as the bookings for 'Kia Seltos' is ready to begin from 16th July in india, a letter from the CEO of Korean car maker is now drawing huge criticism and trolling from the netizens of Telugu states. When speaking in the assembly, AP Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy countered Nara Chandrababu Naidu by reading out a letter from Kia Motors CEO and claimed credit for YS Rajasekhar Reddy in setting up the Kia Motors manufacturing unit in Amaravati.
Furthermore this attempt to take away the credit from former CM Chandrababu has become a subject of discussion on social media. Apparently for Netizens and TDP supporters, It did not take long time to dig into the details and they soon began to troll him. Also, the memes haven't excluded late YSR, CEO of Kia Motors and present CM jagan Mohan Reddy.
Moreover the previous clip of Buggana, during he was in opposition, went viral on social media with jokes and memes on his recent claim and few netizens are referring to the letter as a 'fake one'.
PM Modi to Bhutanese students ' World today offers more opportunities than ever before" Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is on a 2 day Bhutan visit, on Sunday addressed Bhutanese students and said it's natural that the people of Bhutan and India experience great attachment to each other. When addressing students of the Royal University of Bhutan, PM Modi said, "I want to tell you all, there is no better time to be young than now, the world today offers more opportunities than ever before. You have the power and potential to do extraordinary things, which
- No Future for TDP in Rayalaseema?
- Will TDP Stop Petty Politics At Least Now?
- PM Modi's visit to Bahrain will be first ever Prime Ministerial visit from India
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association
- CM YS Jagan's speech at Dallas inspires Many
- Suicide bomber targeted a packed Afghan wedding hall at Kabul
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- Drunk Driver ran over 6-7 pedestrians in HSR Layout Bengaluru - SHOCKING VIDEO
- This Zomato delivery executive dropped customer along with his food
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- Rajnath Singh said talks with Pakistan would now only be on PoK
- Why Mike Tyson spends in Weeds every month?
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Telangana Revenue Department perceived as one of the most corrupt in the state