Tirumala sources stated that Chairman of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Trust Board YV Subba Reddy has issued orders to cancel the L1, L2 and L3 break darshans in Tirumala. When speaking to press persons on Tuesday, he said that alternative arrangements would be implemented from Monday to replace the 'break darshan'. Furthermore he also said that the authorities have been asked to look into the possibilities for reintroduction of the darshan system after the archana pooja, which was done earlier.
Reportedly the TTD Chairman said that existing darshan system, including VIP break would be thoroughly examined before coming out with an alternate arrangement which would address the interests of all sections of society. Reports added that he also informed that a TTD camp office has been set up in Tadepalli for the benefit of the devotees.
Moreover the Andhra Pradesh High Court on Monday heard a petition against the break darshans and VIP treatment in Tirumala and directed the TTD to submit details of L1, L2, L3 break darshans. Perhaps the standing counsel for the TTD explained that the Chairman of the Board YV Subba Reddy announced that they would soon cancel the break darshan system. The petitioner had requested the court to permanently withdraw VIP and break darshans at the Tirumala temple. The court directed the TTD standing counsel to file an affidavit and posted the case to Thursday.
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?