According to sources the Centre appointed Biswa bhushan Harichandan, a senior BJP leader from Odisha as the new Governor of Andhra Pradesh. So far, ESL Narsimhan has been functioning as the Governor for both Telugu states, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, since the bifurcation of erstwhile AP in 2014. Meanwhile this was stated through an official statement released by the Rahstrapathi Bhawan on Tuesday evening.
Reportedly Biswa bhushan Harichandan (85), a senior BJP leader and Minister was a five-time MLA from Silica in Odisha. He was born in 1934 Biswa bhushan started his career as a lawyer and has also authored several books and the veteran leader joined the Bharatiya Jana Sangh in 1971 and worked in the party in various capacities until the formation of the Janata Party in 1977.
Moreover as per report he was also detained during the Emergency in 1975. Perhaps he began his association with the BJP and raised the ranks to serve as BJP’s Odisha State President between 1980 and 1988.
2 Ex-Military Officials, 3 Former IAS Officers go to Supreme Court regarding Article 370 Earlier, Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi said that the way Article 370 has been scrapped is totally unconstitutional. The Congress general secretary said, "There are rules to be followed when such things are done. But here nothing is followed.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector