Amaravathi sources stated that in response to queries, related to the welfare of auto drivers, posed by the Assembly members in the AP Budget Session on the fourth day, Minister for Transport, Information, and Public Relations, Perni nani said that Rs 400 Crore was allocated as part of the Budget for their benefit. Meanwhile he said that Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy had closely seen their issues during his padayatra and reminded that he had promised to provide them Rs 10,000 every year.
Furthermore true to his promise, YS jagan had issued directions to the same. Meanwhile speaking at a public meeting at Eluru during the course of his Padayatra, YS jagan said that auto drivers brought to his notice the problems being faced due to lack of valid documents insisted by transport and police officials during checks.
Moreover they told him that they needed at least Rs 10,000 to get all the mandated documents mainly related to the vehicle fitness, road tax and insurance and the auto drivers were forced to pay fines every time they were stopped by transport officials. Apparently issues related to drinking water supply were brought to the notice of the Assembly by Nellore Rural YSRCP MLA Kotamreddy sridhar Reddy. When addressing the issues raised, Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development Botsa Satyanarayana said that steps would be taken up to supply drinking water in the areas of Palakollu, Bhimavaram, Tanuku, Tadepalligudem and Nidadavolu.
Tollywood Writer Getting 500 Crore Project for Supporting Jagan? Senior Tollywood scriptwriter and producer Kona Venkat who earlier supported Pawan Kalyan's Janasena Party switched to YSR Congress in the last minute. He lent his support to the then Opposition Party before the elections. Kona's Uncle, Kona Raghupathi is YSR Congress MLA from Bapatla and is also the Deputy Speaker in the Andhra Pradesh Assembly.
- BJP Targeting YSR Congress on Polavaram Project
- Water released from Prakasam barrage
- All Eyes on Jagan for Polavaram Reverse Tenders
- BJP MPs Son taken to Police Station for drunken driving
- Chidambaram being interrogated by CBI will be produced in Court Today
- Donald Trump once again proposed mediation in Kashmir matter
- Bihar police rifles fail during salute to CM!
- Will Social Media be linked with Aadhaar?
- Delhi HC called P Chidambaram "kingpin i.e. key conspirator" in INX media case
- Vijayaisai Reddy Ultimate Self Goal on Polavaram!
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- BIG BREAKING: After all the Drama, P Chidambaram arrested in INX Media Scam Case
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA