Amaravathi sources stated that in response to queries, related to the welfare of auto drivers, posed by the Assembly members in the AP Budget Session on the fourth day, Minister for Transport, Information, and Public Relations, Perni nani said that Rs 400 Crore was allocated as part of the Budget for their benefit. Meanwhile he said that Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy had closely seen their issues during his padayatra and reminded that he had promised to provide them Rs 10,000 every year.
Furthermore true to his promise, YS jagan had issued directions to the same. Meanwhile speaking at a public meeting at Eluru during the course of his Padayatra, YS jagan said that auto drivers brought to his notice the problems being faced due to lack of valid documents insisted by transport and police officials during checks.
Moreover they told him that they needed at least Rs 10,000 to get all the mandated documents mainly related to the vehicle fitness, road tax and insurance and the auto drivers were forced to pay fines every time they were stopped by transport officials. Apparently issues related to drinking water supply were brought to the notice of the Assembly by Nellore Rural YSRCP MLA Kotamreddy sridhar Reddy. When addressing the issues raised, Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development Botsa Satyanarayana said that steps would be taken up to supply drinking water in the areas of Palakollu, Bhimavaram, Tanuku, Tadepalligudem and Nidadavolu.
President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir Reportedly the Unites States said India’s decision on Article 370 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter but has regional implications and President Donald Trump expects to hear from PM Narendra Modi when they meet on the margins of the upcoming G-7 meetings what he plans to do to reduce
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- From September 1 RBI allows e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Single use plastics be banned by Indian Railways from October 2
- Southern Railways plans to suspend Housekeeping Services in 86 Trains