The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has ruled in india's favour asking pakistan to reconsider the ruling of the military court in Kulbushan Jadhav's Death Sentence. The honourable court also holds pakistan in violation of Vienna Convention. This comes as an embarrassment to pakistan.
However, sources say that while india would be happy if it is able to save Jadhav from the gallows, it is highly likely that he will end up spending the rest of his life in a Pakistani prison. Kulbhushan Jadhav, who was arrested on March 3, 2016, was sentenced to death on charges that he was dealing with Balochistan freedom fighters.
The International Court of Justice (ICJ) also directed pakistan to provide consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav. pakistan claimed that its security forces had arrested Mr Jadhav from Balochistan province on March 3, 2016, after he entered the country from iran. india asserted that he was kidnapped from iran, where he had business interests after retiring from the Navy.
Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu YSR Congress government in Andhra Pradesh faces an uphill task of raising the additional resources to pool in the series of sops announced during last two-and-half months needing a whopping Rs 50,000 crore. But the State Government is already suffering from a Revenue Deficit of 45000 Crore.
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector
- Karnataka in need of more Central Aid for flood relief
- Vistara benefited after closure of Jet Airways