new zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Tuesday joined international condemnation of US President Donald Trump’s xenophobic tweets about progressive Democrat congresswomen. Meanwhile Ardern, the charismatic young leader who has been hailed as “the anti-Trump” by US media, said she proudly celebrated her country’s diversity. “Usually I don’t get into other people’s politics, but it will be clear to most people that I completely and utterly disagree with him”.
Furthermore Trump on Sunday urged a group of four Democratic congresswomen of color three of them US-born to “go back” to the countries they came from, then renewed his attack on them a day later. He tweeted “If you’re not happy here, you can leave... This is about love for America, certain people hate our country”.
Moreover Ardern said New Zealanders welcomed diversity in the corridors of power. She said “We take the view that our parliament should be a representative place, it should look and feel like New Zealand, it should have a range of different cultures and ethnicities”. British Prime Minister Theresa May and Canadian leader Justin Trudeau have also condemned the tweets, while Democratic presidential candidates have labeled Trump racist.
Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA Sunil Deodhar who was the main architect of BJP's historic win in the Assembly elections of Tripura is assigned the Task of improving BJP in Andhra Pradesh. He is instructed to destroy TDP first and then occupy the Opposition space. BJP is keen on becoming a significant force in Andhra Pradesh Politics by the time of 2024 elections.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements