Prime Minister Narendra modi yesterday disapproved of ministers skipping parliament duty and asked for the names of absentees to be sent to him every evening. Meanwhile at a weekly meeting of the BJP parliamentary party, PM modi asked Parliamentary Affairs Minister Prahlad Joshi to regularly list ministers who had been absent despite being rostered for parliament.
Furthermore according to BJP leaders present at the meeting the Prime Minister advised his party's parliamentarians to "work beyond the sphere of politics. When stressing on the water crisis, PM modi reportedly asked lawmakers to sit with officials in their constituencies and discuss people's problems. PM modi reportedly counseled lawmakers "MPs must do some unique work in their constituencies, work with the local administration and participate in social work". Furthermore he also urged lawmakers to "work in mission mode" to tackle disease like tuberculosis and leprosy.
Previously the Prime Minister had berated party lawmakers for skipping parliament and at another parliamentary party meeting, he had expressed dismay over the conduct of lawmakers like veteran BJP leader Kailash Vijayvargiya's son akash Vijayvargiya, who assaulted an official with a cricket bat and later showed no remorse. Hence such people should be expelled from the party without exception, "no matter whose son".
President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir Reportedly the Unites States said India’s decision on Article 370 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter but has regional implications and President Donald Trump expects to hear from PM Narendra Modi when they meet on the margins of the upcoming G-7 meetings what he plans to do to reduce
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- From September 1 RBI allows e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Single use plastics be banned by Indian Railways from October 2
- Southern Railways plans to suspend Housekeeping Services in 86 Trains