It was Chandrababu Naidu who advised Rayapati to take shelter in BJP until the next elections. It was only a few days ago, Rayapati met Chandrababu Naidu and offered him to live in his own house in Guntur if YSR Congress Government is keen on demolishing his Residence. So, the reason for the change of the party can be guessed easily.
2 Ex-Military Officials, 3 Former IAS Officers go to Supreme Court regarding Article 370 Earlier, Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi said that the way Article 370 has been scrapped is totally unconstitutional. The Congress general secretary said, "There are rules to be followed when such things are done. But here nothing is followed.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector