Mudragada padmanabham who fights relentlessly for Kapu Reservations since last 5 years has become silent in current scenario. He gave lot of troubles to CBN by doing the agitation on Kapu Reservations. Mudragada agitation reached peak and agitators ignite fire to Ratnachal Express after the completion of Mudragada meeting at Tuni. YS jagan said in the house that he will not accept any reservations for Kapu Community as proposed by CBN government in 2018.
It seems that whatever CBN proposed but not completed issues jagan decided not to go further on issues. People know CBN government was agreed for reservations even Kapu Reservations Committee Chairman Manjunath denied. He passed the resolution of Kapu Reservations and sent to Central Govt. Later, Central Government announced the plan of implementation of 10% OC quota in all states. Then Chief Minister CBN said Kapu community assigned 5% out of total 10% reservations from Central Government. But jagan said that Kapu Reservations would go from BC quota but not from OC as CBN proposed.
Why Mudragada is silent now after jagan’s statement? Will he start his agitation again now? What makes him mum even two days after jagan said no to Kapu Reservations? YSRCP get huge mandate from Godavari districts where Kapu Community has played dominant role in politics. Though jagan took U-turn on Kapu Reservations during election campaign because of various factors and split among the Kapu votes between TDP and Jena Sena, YSRCP won many segments in Godavari districts. It seems that Mudragada has silent for the time being and will start his agitation again on Kapu Reservations.
PM Modi to Bhutanese students ' World today offers more opportunities than ever before" Reportedly Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is on a 2 day Bhutan visit, on Sunday addressed Bhutanese students and said it's natural that the people of Bhutan and India experience great attachment to each other. When addressing students of the Royal University of Bhutan, PM Modi said, "I want to tell you all, there is no better time to be young than now, the world today offers more opportunities than ever before. You have the power and potential to do extraordinary things, which
- No Future for TDP in Rayalaseema?
- Will TDP Stop Petty Politics At Least Now?
- PM Modi's visit to Bahrain will be first ever Prime Ministerial visit from India
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association
- CM YS Jagan's speech at Dallas inspires Many
- Suicide bomber targeted a packed Afghan wedding hall at Kabul
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- Drunk Driver ran over 6-7 pedestrians in HSR Layout Bengaluru - SHOCKING VIDEO
- This Zomato delivery executive dropped customer along with his food
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- Rajnath Singh said talks with Pakistan would now only be on PoK
- Why Mike Tyson spends in Weeds every month?
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Telangana Revenue Department perceived as one of the most corrupt in the state