Amaravathi sources stated that the Andhra Pradesh student community was very happy over Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy's recent announcement to extend the benefits of the Amma Vodi Scheme to Intermediate students. Meanwhile a large number of Intermediate students met the Chief Minister to express their heartfelt gratitude for this noble gesture at the Assembly premises in Amaravathi on Wednesday.
Furthermore they told him that the "jagan Anna" Amma Vodi scheme was beneficial to the children of the lower strata and minorities and would support their mothers in ensuring that their children get an education. Reportedly they also explained that many girls who had completed tenth class could not continue studies further and were pulled out from school by their parents, but through this scheme their parents were assured that their daughters could also continue their higher education without any issues.
Moreover the assurance was given as part of the Navaratnalu which was to encourage mothers to send their children to school by providing Rs. 15000 annually as a financial assistance. Previously the Amma Vodi Scheme was meant for supporting students till high school, however, YS jagan directed the education department officials to extend the scheme for intermediate education also.
KTR angry on BJPs work ethics Reportedly yesterday a big man came from New Delhi and his name is 'JP Nadda.' And whatever he said is 'Abaddala Adda,' said TRS Working President KT Rama Rao. When addressing the constituency level extensive meeting in Kukatpally, KTR came down heavily on BJP and its working president Nadda.
- Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts