Reportedly mukesh mbani's Reliance Industries (RIL) is likely to bid for the assets of brother Anil Ambani's Reliance Communications (RCom) during insolvency proceedings. Furthermore highly placed sources told that Reliance Jio, which is owned by Reliance Industries, is keen on acquiring RCom's airwaves and towers to boost its own telecom infrastructure before the roll out of 5G services.
Presently mukesh Ambani is also interested in buying his younger brother's land assets in Navi mumbai. Anil Ambani's pet project RCom owns Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City or DAKC, which Dhirubhai Ambani acquired in the '90s through the acquisition of ICI polyester fibre business. Further according to an HDFC Realty study, quoted by Anil Ambani at the company's shareholders' meet in 2018, the DAKC is estimated to be over Rs 25,000 crore.
Moreover Reliance Jio had earlier tried to acquire RCom's 122.4 MHz of spectrum in the 850 MHz band for Rs 7,300 crore, but the deal was shelved after the Department of Telecom (DoT) did not grant approval. The DoT had denied permission as Jio refused to bear RCom's astronomical debt (RCom currently owes around Rs 46,000 crore). Jio is already using RCom's airwaves in the 850 MHz band in 21 circles.
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?