Reportedly mukesh mbani's Reliance Industries (RIL) is likely to bid for the assets of brother Anil Ambani's Reliance Communications (RCom) during insolvency proceedings. Furthermore highly placed sources told that Reliance Jio, which is owned by Reliance Industries, is keen on acquiring RCom's airwaves and towers to boost its own telecom infrastructure before the roll out of 5G services.
Presently mukesh Ambani is also interested in buying his younger brother's land assets in Navi mumbai. Anil Ambani's pet project RCom owns Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City or DAKC, which Dhirubhai Ambani acquired in the '90s through the acquisition of ICI polyester fibre business. Further according to an HDFC Realty study, quoted by Anil Ambani at the company's shareholders' meet in 2018, the DAKC is estimated to be over Rs 25,000 crore.
Moreover Reliance Jio had earlier tried to acquire RCom's 122.4 MHz of spectrum in the 850 MHz band for Rs 7,300 crore, but the deal was shelved after the Department of Telecom (DoT) did not grant approval. The DoT had denied permission as Jio refused to bear RCom's astronomical debt (RCom currently owes around Rs 46,000 crore). Jio is already using RCom's airwaves in the 850 MHz band in 21 circles.
Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA Sunil Deodhar who was the main architect of BJP's historic win in the Assembly elections of Tripura is assigned the Task of improving BJP in Andhra Pradesh. He is instructed to destroy TDP first and then occupy the Opposition space. BJP is keen on becoming a significant force in Andhra Pradesh Politics by the time of 2024 elections.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements