Reportedly the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has raised doubts about Strides Pharma Sciences Ltd’s quality control practices after finding adulteration and evidence of uncontrolled shredding of documents at one of its plants. Meanwhile the FDA found "significant violations" of current good manufacturing practice (CGMP) regulations at Strides Pharma's plant in puducherry in southern india, the drug regulator said in a warning letter that was made public on Tuesday.
Furthermore shares of the Bangalore-based company, which fell as much as 8 per cent to a near one year low earlier on Wednesday, were trading down 3.2 per cent at 1:27 pm. Previously Aurobindo Pharma Ltd was warned by the FDA for ignoring impurities in an active ingredient it produced. hyderabad-based Aurobindo recalled contaminated valsartan in January and in March.
Moreover the destruction of quality-control paperwork by Strides and a lack of adequate documentation that its medicines are safe raise questions about the effectiveness of Strides’s quality unit and the integrity and accuracy of its data, said Francis Godwin, director of the FDA’s Office of Manufacturing Quality, in the letter. Apparently CGMP documents in the binder were dated as recently as January 21, 2019: seven days before our inspection. Your quality unit did not review or check these documents prior to disposal, Godwin said in the letter, addressed to Strides Chief Executive Officer Arun Kumar.
KTR angry on BJPs work ethics Reportedly yesterday a big man came from New Delhi and his name is 'JP Nadda.' And whatever he said is 'Abaddala Adda,' said TRS Working President KT Rama Rao. When addressing the constituency level extensive meeting in Kukatpally, KTR came down heavily on BJP and its working president Nadda.
- Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts