Reportedly several Telangana Congress leaders on Wednesday wrote to UPA chairperson sonia gandhi to elect an Interim Congress President in order to instill confidence among the party workers. The Congress leaders in their letter stated "The most critical step now would be the decision by the national leadership of the Congress party to put in place an Interim Congress President, as a first step, to instill confidence in our party workers”.
Furthermore they said that rahul Gandhi's decision to step down as Congress president has demoralized the party workers. The letter read "His reluctance to relent on his decision has created a vacuum in the organizational structure for too long, giving ammunition to our political adversaries. The spate of desertions from the party had its own impact as well".
Moreover as per report among the leaders who wrote the letter are former PCC president V Hanumanth Rao, former minister S Chandrasekhar and All india Kisan Congress Vice Chairman M Kodanda Reddy.
Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah? There is a lot of buzzes that the Union Government is upset with YSR Congress Government terminating the contract of Navayuga Engineering for construction of Polavaram major irrigation project. However, YSR Congress Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy shocked everyone
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network