Reportedly several Telangana Congress leaders on Wednesday wrote to UPA chairperson sonia gandhi to elect an Interim Congress President in order to instill confidence among the party workers. The Congress leaders in their letter stated "The most critical step now would be the decision by the national leadership of the Congress party to put in place an Interim Congress President, as a first step, to instill confidence in our party workers”.
Furthermore they said that rahul Gandhi's decision to step down as Congress president has demoralized the party workers. The letter read "His reluctance to relent on his decision has created a vacuum in the organizational structure for too long, giving ammunition to our political adversaries. The spate of desertions from the party had its own impact as well".
Moreover as per report among the leaders who wrote the letter are former PCC president V Hanumanth Rao, former minister S Chandrasekhar and All india Kisan Congress Vice Chairman M Kodanda Reddy.
President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir Reportedly the Unites States said India’s decision on Article 370 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter but has regional implications and President Donald Trump expects to hear from PM Narendra Modi when they meet on the margins of the upcoming G-7 meetings what he plans to do to reduce
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- From September 1 RBI allows e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Single use plastics be banned by Indian Railways from October 2
- Southern Railways plans to suspend Housekeeping Services in 86 Trains