The Bigg Boss Telugu season three is scheduled to begin on July 21 on MAA TV. As many as 15 contestants will be participating in the show that lasts for 100 days. King Nagarjuna is hosting the third season while ntr and nani were the hosts for the Previous Seasons. This time, the show is marred in controversies even before it began.
It is known to our readers that a woman journalist and an actress leveled accusations against organizers of demanding sexual favors. Producer Kethireddy Jagadishwar Reddy filed a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) against the organizers in Telangana High Court. Now, a complaint is registered in the Human Rights Commission against the show.
The complainant demanded immediate stopping of the Show which is not good for our culture. He also brought to the notice of the commission about sexual harassment allegations on the show. On the other side, the organizers will introduce Nagarjuna as their new host in a Special Press Meet planned tomorrow in hyderabad.
Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA Sunil Deodhar who was the main architect of BJP's historic win in the Assembly elections of Tripura is assigned the Task of improving BJP in Andhra Pradesh. He is instructed to destroy TDP first and then occupy the Opposition space. BJP is keen on becoming a significant force in Andhra Pradesh Politics by the time of 2024 elections.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements