Senior BJP Leader of Odisha, Biswa bhushan Harichandan will take oath as the new Governor of Andhra Pradesh on the 24th of July at 11:30 am. The Chief Justice of AP C Pravin Kumar will administer the oath to the new Governor in a ceremony that will be held in the capital city of Amaravati.
The newly appointed Governor will visit Tirumala temple a day before the ceremony. After darshan, he will reach Vijayawada. On the other side, the state government has allotted the old irrigation office building which is located in front of the Swaraj Maidan Rythu Bazaar at Suryaraopet in Vijayawada into the raj Bhavan.
mukesh Kumar meena has been appointed as the Secretary to the new Governor by the AP government. Currently, MK meena is serving as the Secretary of the Tribal Welfare Department and will take additional charge as the Governor's Secretary. He inspected the renovation works at the Temporary raj Bhavan.
Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA Accordingly a year after launching its first India store in Hyderabad, IKEA has launched its online store in Mumbai, offering residents across all locations in the city over 7,500, ranging from home furnishing solutions to electronics and more. Meanwhile the online store will offer 1000 products priced below Rs 200. All the prices are the same across India, both in offline store and online. Furthermore deliveries can be arranged to most locations in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai within a lead
- BIG BREAKING: After all the Drama, P Chidambaram arrested in INX Media Scam Case
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Truth Behind Jagan Being Anti-Hindu in the USA
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods