Senior BJP Leader of Odisha, Biswa bhushan Harichandan will take oath as the new Governor of Andhra Pradesh on the 24th of July at 11:30 am. The Chief Justice of AP C Pravin Kumar will administer the oath to the new Governor in a ceremony that will be held in the capital city of Amaravati.
The newly appointed Governor will visit Tirumala temple a day before the ceremony. After darshan, he will reach Vijayawada. On the other side, the state government has allotted the old irrigation office building which is located in front of the Swaraj Maidan Rythu Bazaar at Suryaraopet in Vijayawada into the raj Bhavan.
mukesh Kumar meena has been appointed as the Secretary to the new Governor by the AP government. Currently, MK meena is serving as the Secretary of the Tribal Welfare Department and will take additional charge as the Governor's Secretary. He inspected the renovation works at the Temporary raj Bhavan.
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?