Senior BJP Leader of Odisha, Biswa bhushan Harichandan will take oath as the new Governor of Andhra Pradesh on the 24th of July at 11:30 am. The Chief Justice of AP C Pravin Kumar will administer the oath to the new Governor in a ceremony that will be held in the capital city of Amaravati.
The newly appointed Governor will visit Tirumala temple a day before the ceremony. After darshan, he will reach Vijayawada. On the other side, the state government has allotted the old irrigation office building which is located in front of the Swaraj Maidan Rythu Bazaar at Suryaraopet in Vijayawada into the raj Bhavan.
mukesh Kumar meena has been appointed as the Secretary to the new Governor by the AP government. Currently, MK meena is serving as the Secretary of the Tribal Welfare Department and will take additional charge as the Governor's Secretary. He inspected the renovation works at the Temporary raj Bhavan.
President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir Reportedly the Unites States said India’s decision on Article 370 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter but has regional implications and President Donald Trump expects to hear from PM Narendra Modi when they meet on the margins of the upcoming G-7 meetings what he plans to do to reduce
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- From September 1 RBI allows e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Single use plastics be banned by Indian Railways from October 2
- Southern Railways plans to suspend Housekeeping Services in 86 Trains