The Budget Session of Andhra Pradesh Assembly is in progress and Leader of Opposition, Chandrababu Naidu is almost doing a one-man show in the Assembly without minimum support from the rest of the leaders. Except for Ex-Minister K Atchannaidu, we can see no other MLAs of Telugu Desam in the assembly fighting the government.
Former Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao has not opened his mouth against the government till date. We are told that the leaders feel it is too risky to attack the government just for the sake of Chandrababu Naidu and risk their business interests. Most of them fear cases and vendetta politics by the government.
The MLAs would have been fighting the government if they have got assurance about the future of Telugu Desam but with Chandrababu Naidu will be little older for the next elections and his heir, lokesh still needs loads of training for political survival. TDP high command is very worried about this development.
Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu YSR Congress government in Andhra Pradesh faces an uphill task of raising the additional resources to pool in the series of sops announced during last two-and-half months needing a whopping Rs 50,000 crore. But the State Government is already suffering from a Revenue Deficit of 45000 Crore.
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector
- Karnataka in need of more Central Aid for flood relief
- Vistara benefited after closure of Jet Airways