According to sources time and again the United States President Donald Trump is imposing restrictions on immigration on one hand and on other his administration is looking to increase the quota. Meanwhile according to the latest updates, US is considering to increase merit based legal immigration to 57% and in that half of it could be based on family and humanitarian system.
Furthermore there is a catch here. Inviting talented and meritorious people from across the world to the USA would create tax revenue worth over $500 billion in over 10 years. Apparently this is also acknowledged by senior presidential adviser Jared Kushner, who also happens to be the son-in-law of US President Trump.
Moreover Kushner is said to be leading the new immigration reform and is in final stages of drafting. Apparently Trump administration opines that the current immigration system is outdated and the US President knows that there is a requirement of talented people in the country. Hence this new immigration system might partially be beneficial for Indian techies
BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS Former union finance minister Arun Jaitley has passed away today at 12:07 following health issues. The health of former finance minister Arun Jaitley, who had been admitted in AIIMS had deteriorated yesterday. Arun Jaitley had been rushed to All India Institute of Medical Sciences on August 9 following breath issues and he was on life support.
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation