According to sources time and again the United States President Donald Trump is imposing restrictions on immigration on one hand and on other his administration is looking to increase the quota. Meanwhile according to the latest updates, US is considering to increase merit based legal immigration to 57% and in that half of it could be based on family and humanitarian system.
Furthermore there is a catch here. Inviting talented and meritorious people from across the world to the USA would create tax revenue worth over $500 billion in over 10 years. Apparently this is also acknowledged by senior presidential adviser Jared Kushner, who also happens to be the son-in-law of US President Trump.
Moreover Kushner is said to be leading the new immigration reform and is in final stages of drafting. Apparently Trump administration opines that the current immigration system is outdated and the US President knows that there is a requirement of talented people in the country. Hence this new immigration system might partially be beneficial for Indian techies
This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates Reportedly many vehicle owners use 'police', 'press', 'judge', or 'MLA' stickers to avoid paying traffic tickets or parking charges but what a resident of Hyderabad has done simply left the police stunned. Meanwhile the car owner displayed 'AP CM Jagan', not as a sticker but as permanent iron plates in place of the number plates in the front and rear part of his vehicle. This was detected during a routine checking of vehicles by the traffic police in Jedimetla in Hyderabad on October 19 and the
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK