Bonda Umamaheswara Rao had lost the election to YSRCP nominee Malladi vishnu in Vijayawada Central Assembly segment by margin of 25 votes majority. It is the least margin of victory in any Assembly segment in 2019 General Elections in AP. Vijayawada Central is known for educated voters and Brahmin dominated segment. Bonda got majority in the city where Brahmin voters are high in turn out though his opponent Malladi vishnu from Brahmin Community.
Later, he went to court made a complaint against Election officers who intentionally counted mock-polling votes that help Malladi Vishnu victory. Court didn’t consider his request and cancel Bonda petition. Bonda Uma was silent for two months after losing the election. Now, the rumors out that he is looking towards YSRCP. Reportedly, Bonda had a discussion with Minister Botsa on his political future. Bonda and Botsa are coming from same community. Bonda didn’t condemn the news of joining in YSRCP.
Every TDP leader has interested to join into BJP instead of YSRCP in AP. BJP too has encouraged former TDP leaders into the party. Why Bonda opted to join in YSRCP than to BJP? To go deep into further in this issue, Bonda couple is facing few civil and cheating cases. His two sons are facing police charges when Bonda was MLA on rash driving and conducting rally their birthdays. For getting enough security Bonda choose YSRCP. As per buzz, Bonda will get assurance on Vijayawada Central YSRCP incharge. Bonda’s entry might strengthen YSRCP further in coming Corporation and Municipality elections. People were witnessed on verbal charges between Roja and Bonda in and out of the Assembly. They are teasing each other with un-parliamentary language in the assembly. Does his joining into YSRCP might help or not?
BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS Former union finance minister Arun Jaitley has passed away today at 12:07 following health issues. The health of former finance minister Arun Jaitley, who had been admitted in AIIMS had deteriorated yesterday. Arun Jaitley had been rushed to All India Institute of Medical Sciences on August 9 following breath issues and he was on life support.
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation