Vijayawada sources stated that Biswa bhushan Harichandan will take oath as the new Governor of Andhra Pradesh on the 24th of July at 11:30 am. Meanwhile the Chief Justice of AP C Pravin Kumar will administer the oath to the new Governor in a ceremony that will be held in the capital city of Amaravati.
Furthermore as per an official statement, Biswa Bhushan Harichandan will visit Tirumala temple a day before the ceremony and reportedly after darshan he will reach Vijayawada. Further the State government has decided to convert an old irrigation office building which is located in front of the Swaraj Maidan Rythu Bazaar at Suryaraopet in Vijayawada into the raj Bhavan.
Moreover mukesh Kumar meena has been appointed as the Secretary to the new Governor by the AP government. Currently MK meena is serving as the Secretary of the Tribal Welfare Department and will take additional charge as the Governor's Secretary.
TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu Telugu Desam Party has suffered its worst defeat in the recent elections by winning only 23 MLAs and 3 MPs. This result has brought the question of existence for the Cycle Party with age catching up for Chandrababu Naidu and Lokesh proving to be Useless. At this time, compounding the problems of the party, Nandamuri Balakrishna's Son-in-law, Bharat who contested and lost from Vishakapatnam Parliament made some controversial comments about Junior NTR.
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Can YSRCP leaders any dare to counter to Kanna?
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy