Amaravati sources stated that the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council witnessed heated exchange of words between TDP MLC Nara lokesh on one side with Ministers Anil Kumar Yadav and Adimulapu suresh on the other. Meanwhile the altercation broke out with lokesh making some controversial comments against Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy.
Furthermore both Yadav and suresh hit back at the TDP leader asking him to refrain from making scurrilous allegations against an individual who was not present in the Council at that point in time. When leading the YSRCP's offensive, Yadav took a dig at lokesh pointing out that the latter should better get him trained in his mother tongue, Telugu.
Moreover he said Chandrababu Naidu and his TDP had crouched before the then home minister P chidambaram to foist false cases against YS jagan. Further continuing his tirade, he said YS jagan and YSRCP had won a huge mandate from people without any alliances, while recalling that TDP always won only because of coalitions it had with different parties. He added that Chandrababu Naidu had backstabbed NT Rama Rao without any scruples to get hold of TDP.
IMD predicted light rain in Chennai for next 48 hours Reportedly cloudy weather is expected to continue in Chennai city with the Met Department predicting light rain in some areas. Meanwhile the bulletin issued at 9 pm on Saturday from the Regional Meteorological Centre in Chennai said, “The sky condition is likely to be generally cloudy. Light rain is likely to occur in some areas.”
- A drunken man bit a snake into pieces as it attacked him
- Amazon working with Catamaran, to launch its food delivery service in India
- AP CM Jagan plans to attract more investments
- Botsa and Anil Kumar Yadav To Be Removed from Jagan's Cabinet
- Jagan Planning To Have Four Capitals for AP
- Will Housekeeping services be continued in Southern Railway Trains?
- Case Filed on Former Speaker Kodela in Furniture Robbery Case
- Chandrababu's First Delhi Trip After Election Defeat
- Youngsters with smart phones can register themselves as damage assessment volunteers for Kerala flood relief
- Airtel bundled various other offers including subscriptions to OTT platforms
- Why trains cancelled between Bengaluru and Mangaluru and few in Kerala?
- Rathnakar, new representative to AP Govt for North America
- Does Govt force Village Volunteers to give up studies?
- TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites