Accordingly About 38 Rapido bike taxis have been seized by the Regional Transport officials for running their services illegally through an app without permission and the transport department is also expected to levy a fine on Rapido.
Furthermore according to sources, based on complaints by the Taxi Drivers Association, a special team headed by the Chennai Joint transport commissioner Mani Kumar intercepted motorbikes in Meenambakkam, St.Thomas Mount, Tirusulam areas and seized 38 Rapido bike-taxis and imposed fine on the riders.
Moreover RTOs said "We had issued notices to Rapido directing the company to immediately suspend the bike taxi services. The officials have stated that no authority had given the company the appropriate permissions to run the bike taxi services and that immediate action would be taken against the company. Perhaps Rapido Bike app is a platform where people can book a bike ride through a mobile app.
Bharti Airtel & Vodafone Idea lost majority of customers because of Reliance Jio Reportedly Reliance Jio has added 44 million active subscribers over the past six months, while Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea have lost 20 million and 68 million clients, respectively, most likely due to the introduction of minimum recharge plans, said a report from broking firm CLSA. Meanwhile Jio leads with 52 per cent share among 3G/4G users, Bharti's share has been stable at 23 per cent, but
- Amazon Fresh store be on Amazon.in will deliver to select pin-codes in Bengaluru starting August 23
- Amazon gives Job for 15,000 by opening World's largest campus in Hyderabad
- Pregnant Woman spend whole night over a tree to escape from Yamuna River
- Will Karnataka get additional Rs. 4432 Crore as disaster hit from Centre?
- Tamilnadu Leaders reacted to arrest of P Chidambaram
- Karnataka received 279% more than normal rainfall
- Hyderabad Metro launches a Train every 4 mins during Peak Hours
- Will Priyanka Chopra be removed as Goodwill Ambassador as per Pakistan's request to UN?
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- IAF helicopter rescued two men stranded on a pier of a bridge being constructed over Tawi River
- Vistara benefited after closure of Jet Airways
- Tollywood Writer Getting 500 Crore Project for Supporting Jagan?
- BJP Targeting YSR Congress on Polavaram Project
- Water released from Prakasam barrage
- All Eyes on Jagan for Polavaram Reverse Tenders