iB Hubs is a PAN india startup hub committed to making india one of the global leaders in advanced technologies, by nurturing startups to build world-class products that impact the lives of billions.
iB Hubs Super 30:
Super 30 portrays the grit and determination of teachers and the lengths that they go to carve a bright future for their students. This honourable spirit that the film highlights is something that everyone has to know. It's time to thank these unsung heroes by letting the world know their contribution. This is the drive behind the iB Hubs Super 30 campaign. Teachers are the cornerstones of society who play a pivotal role in transforming the nation. In line with our vision, we have taken an initiative to recognize and honour the teachers through iB Hubs Super 30 Campaign. We believe that for this campaign to reach every Indian, it is a great boost to find good synergies. Since hrithik roshan's Super 30 film also reflects similar beliefs, the team of Super 30 is happy to officially support the cause.
iB Hubs is a PAN india startup hub committed to making india one of the global leaders in advanced technologies, by nurturing startups to build world-class products that impact the lives of billions. iB Hubs is an initiative of iB Group - a vibrant team of 200+ individuals, majorly comprising of alumni of premier institutions like IIMs, IITs, NITs and BITS.So far, we have supported 140+ startups and trained 25,000+ people in advanced technologies and entrepreneurship. We give equal importance to Purpose Driven Social Enterprises, Non-Profit and Profit-Driven Enterprises.To provide end-to-end assistance to startups and help them go global, iB Hubs has forged strong partnerships with governments, academia, MNCs and established 45 hubs in 5 countries, including india, UK, australia, singapore and Dubai.
iB Hubs Talent Accelerator:
iB Hubs Talent Accelerator nurtures young talent into world-class performers by empowering them with industry-relevant skills and presenting them with incredible employment opportunities.
iB Hubs Super 30 video: https://youtu.be/qU5I6f-L5C4
Nomination link: https://ibhubs.co/super30/
TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu Telugu Desam Party has suffered its worst defeat in the recent elections by winning only 23 MLAs and 3 MPs. This result has brought the question of existence for the Cycle Party with age catching up for Chandrababu Naidu and Lokesh proving to be Useless. At this time, compounding the problems of the party, Nandamuri Balakrishna's Son-in-law, Bharat who contested and lost from Vishakapatnam Parliament made some controversial comments about Junior NTR.
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Can YSRCP leaders any dare to counter to Kanna?
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy