Journalist swetha Reddy, actress gayatri Gupta and producer K Jagadishwar Reddy who are fighting legal cases against Bigg Boss 3 have held a protest at delhi's Jantar Mantar against the show this morning. They said to the media that they are able to highlight their case at National Level with this protest.
Earlier in the day, both swetha Reddy and gayatri filed a complaint with National Commission for women about the alleged casting couch. They demanded that the Big Boss program should be banned in all formats across the country. The Bigg Boss Telugu season three is scheduled to begin on July 21 on MAA TV.
As many as 15 contestants will be participating in the show that lasts for 100 days. King Nagarjuna is hosting the third season while ntr and nani were the hosts for the Previous Seasons. On the other side, the organizers are hopeful that the show will go interrupted despite these controversies.
Why trains cancelled between Bengaluru and Mangaluru and few in Kerala? Reportedly Train services connecting Bengaluru with Mangaluru, other parts of coastal Karnataka and parts of Kerala passing through Sakleshpur-Subramanya Road Ghat section, will remain suspended at least till Sunday. Meanwhile trains in these sections were already cancelled for the last two weeks starting from August 10 as unprecedented rainfall in the region triggered multiple landslides which caused damage to the railway tracks.
- Rathnakar, new representative to AP Govt for North America
- TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Can YSRCP leaders any dare to counter to Kanna?