According to sources state Government has also decided to continue the 30 per cent house rent allowance for all the state government employees who have moved from hyderabad to Vijayawada after the bifurcation of the state, for another year. Meanwhile the Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy who cleared the file approved this.
Furthermore the State Government Employees Federation President Venkatrami Reddy expressed appreciation for the Chief Minister's decision to extend the IR to retired persons and the 30 percent house rent allowance to the employees who were shifted from hyderabad to Andhra Pradesh. Earlier the Andhra Pradesh government announced payment of 27 per cent Interim Relief (IR) to its employees, pending the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission. Principal Finance Secretary SS Rawat issued an order to this effect, stating that the interim relief would be paid at the rate of 27 per cent of the basic pay with monetary benefit from July 1, 2019.
Moreover the IR would be applicable to all government employees, including those working in panchayat raj institutions and urban local bodies, government institutions receiving Grants-in-Aid, work charged employees and full-time contingent employees who were currently drawing pay in the revised scales. Perhaps contract staff and staff of societies, autonomous institutions and Public Sector Undertakings would also not get the 27 per cent hike.
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?