According to sources state Government has also decided to continue the 30 per cent house rent allowance for all the state government employees who have moved from hyderabad to Vijayawada after the bifurcation of the state, for another year. Meanwhile the Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy who cleared the file approved this.
Furthermore the State Government Employees Federation President Venkatrami Reddy expressed appreciation for the Chief Minister's decision to extend the IR to retired persons and the 30 percent house rent allowance to the employees who were shifted from hyderabad to Andhra Pradesh. Earlier the Andhra Pradesh government announced payment of 27 per cent Interim Relief (IR) to its employees, pending the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commission. Principal Finance Secretary SS Rawat issued an order to this effect, stating that the interim relief would be paid at the rate of 27 per cent of the basic pay with monetary benefit from July 1, 2019.
Moreover the IR would be applicable to all government employees, including those working in panchayat raj institutions and urban local bodies, government institutions receiving Grants-in-Aid, work charged employees and full-time contingent employees who were currently drawing pay in the revised scales. Perhaps contract staff and staff of societies, autonomous institutions and Public Sector Undertakings would also not get the 27 per cent hike.
IMD predicted light rain in Chennai for next 48 hours Reportedly cloudy weather is expected to continue in Chennai city with the Met Department predicting light rain in some areas. Meanwhile the bulletin issued at 9 pm on Saturday from the Regional Meteorological Centre in Chennai said, “The sky condition is likely to be generally cloudy. Light rain is likely to occur in some areas.”
- A drunken man bit a snake into pieces as it attacked him
- Amazon working with Catamaran, to launch its food delivery service in India
- AP CM Jagan plans to attract more investments
- Botsa and Anil Kumar Yadav To Be Removed from Jagan's Cabinet
- Jagan Planning To Have Four Capitals for AP
- Will Housekeeping services be continued in Southern Railway Trains?
- Case Filed on Former Speaker Kodela in Furniture Robbery Case
- Chandrababu's First Delhi Trip After Election Defeat
- Youngsters with smart phones can register themselves as damage assessment volunteers for Kerala flood relief
- Airtel bundled various other offers including subscriptions to OTT platforms
- Why trains cancelled between Bengaluru and Mangaluru and few in Kerala?
- Rathnakar, new representative to AP Govt for North America
- Does Govt force Village Volunteers to give up studies?
- TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites