Reportedly if you think watching pornographic material in the "incognito" mode will not let anyone know, you are mistaken. Google, Facebook and even Oracle cloud are secretly tracking the porn you watch even when you switch on the "incognito" mode on your laptop or smart phone. Furthermore a new joint study from Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon University and University of Pennsylvania that investigated 22,484 sex websites using a tool called "webXray" revealed that 93 per cent of pages track and leak users' data to third-party organizations.
Reportedly "Tracking on these sites is highly concentrated by a handful of major companies," said the researchers who identified 230 different companies and services tracking users in their sample. Further of non-pornography-specific services, Google tracks 74 per cent of sites, Oracle 24 per cent and Facebook 10 per cent.
The study said "The majority of non-pornography companies
in the top 10 are based in the US, while the majority of pornography-specific companies are based in Europe". Moreover the researchers - Elena Maris, Microsoft
Research; Timothy Libert, Carnegie Mellon University; and Jennifer Henrichsen, University of Pennsylvania said they
successfully extracted privacy policies for 3,856 sites, 17 per cent of the
total. "While the findings of this study are far from encouraging, we do
believe regulatory intervention
may have positive outcomes".
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?