Reportedly if you think watching pornographic material in the "incognito" mode will not let anyone know, you are mistaken. Google, Facebook and even Oracle cloud are secretly tracking the porn you watch even when you switch on the "incognito" mode on your laptop or smart phone. Furthermore a new joint study from Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon University and University of Pennsylvania that investigated 22,484 sex websites using a tool called "webXray" revealed that 93 per cent of pages track and leak users' data to third-party organizations.
Reportedly "Tracking on these sites is highly concentrated by a handful of major companies," said the researchers who identified 230 different companies and services tracking users in their sample. Further of non-pornography-specific services, Google tracks 74 per cent of sites, Oracle 24 per cent and Facebook 10 per cent.
The study said "The majority of non-pornography companies
in the top 10 are based in the US, while the majority of pornography-specific companies are based in Europe". Moreover the researchers - Elena Maris, Microsoft
Research; Timothy Libert, Carnegie Mellon University; and Jennifer Henrichsen, University of Pennsylvania said they
successfully extracted privacy policies for 3,856 sites, 17 per cent of the
total. "While the findings of this study are far from encouraging, we do
believe regulatory intervention
may have positive outcomes".
IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement! Last week Chita Sridhar took award for best construction of Polavaram works in 2019 for Navayuga Engineering Company Limited (NECL) when IT raids take place on its counterpart Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Ltd.
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?